Couple Survival suggestions

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
My first suggestion could probably be server-wide.

In my opinion, /hats is an underused command. I think a lot more people will appreciate and use this command if when you have a helmet on already, you keep the enchantment effects and armor protection of the helmet you're wearing, and /hats will just change the look of your head as if you're wearing a hat and not a helmet. The only reason I don't use /hats is because it makes you remove your helmet, and this suggestion is a way to fix that (if possible).

My second suggestion is to have a command called /p access. (While standing in a specific chunk)

/p access player [username] true/false - This will allow/prevent a player outside of your party to have full building, breaking and use permissions in that specific chunk of your own party claim.

/p access party [Party name] true/false - This will allow/prevent a party to have full building, breaking and use permissions in that specific chunk of your own party claim.

If this command existed, I would have already used it a few times, as I'm sure with others. This can be more useful than /is coop if you want to:
A. Allow permissions for a whole party
B. Only want to allow permissions for a player or party in a specific chunk

Thank you

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
+1!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
These are some great suggestions but I would recommend putting them on the suggestions section of the website. There people can upvote or downvote your ideas. I will provide a link for you, https://suggestions.manacube.com/