Crafting a Beacon?

Ratings
Hi everyone! I am a Manacube player who plays Parkour and KitPVP (although my PVP skills are quite trash xD). Anyways, onto my idea.
So I've been playing on Parkour for quite a long time now and I noticed that you can actually buy hats using the /shop command with mana. I also found a command that I never knew about for a long time, /craft. The /craft command basically just opens a crafting table for you, and you can use this command anywhere (maybe not in champ maps tho...). I was browsing through the hats on /shop trying to find a hat that I liked, and one hat caught my attention, the glass hat. I figured this hat would look nice on players as it does not block their skin. But then I realized something. Whenever you log into Manacube Parkour, you receive this item called the Mana Shop. It is simply a quicker way to get to /shop because all you have to do is right-click with it in your hand. But the interesting thing about this item is that it is a nether star. If you know the beacon crafting recipe, you might know where I'm going with this. There is another hat in the shop called the obsidian hat. Glass hats cost 150 mana and obsidian hats cost 500 mana each. The recipe for a beacon requires 5 glass, 3 obsidian and one nether star. Using /craft, you should theoretically be able to craft a beacon. I know you can buy one from the shop for 1500 mana, which is cheaper than crafting it, but that's boring xD. The total glass should cost 750 mana and the total obsidian should cost 1500 mana. Of course, the nether star is free. In total, it should cost 2250 mana. So if there's anyone who's curious and has tons of mana to burn or is an admin that can generate mana, try this and see if it works! If you try it, comment down below if it worked or not :D. Anyways, I hope you have a good day! Bye :D

Ratings
If anyone is actually trying this, I have a few more ideas:
1) Emerald hat crafted into 9 emeralds? (Emerald Block)
2) Melon hat into melon seeds?
3) Pumpkin / Jack O’ Lantern hat into pumpkin seeds?

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
very interesting idea. i’ll try it out!

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Dang that's quick maths. Fun fact: I have tried it before and it works. I ended with a cool beacon and waste of mana. All for experimental purposes tho ;D
1) Emerald hat crafted into 9 emeralds? (Emerald Block)
This one works too. I always craft the glowing emerald hat into 9 emeralds when I get them in the ancient crate. People always get confused to how I got those emeralds. They are a cool collectable too!
2) Melon hat into melon seeds?
No, this does not work. To craft a melon seed, you need to have a single melon slice. In order to get a melon slice you have to break a melon hat block, which of course, would not be possible. Therefore this one does not work.
3) Pumpkin / Jack O’ Lantern hat into pumpkin seeds?
This one works. You can use a pumpkin (not a jack o lantern tho) into pumpkin seeds. I sold them on /ah and renamed them as Sesame Seeds. They were funny and cool!