Accepted Crafting Station Parkour (Insane) by SwiftLee and RobotzMan

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
The newest parkour, by SwiftLee and RobotzMan, brings new excitement to the Insane courses. We all know that everyone must have their crafting table, furnace, and if you're lucky enough, an enchantment table! There are 121 jumps (5 checkpoints) of all varieties from: hit-your-head jumps, fence jumps, around the corner jumps, 4-block jumps, iron bar jumps, ladder jumps, and just your common parkour! The jumps are relatively difficulty, considering this to be an Insane course. The parkour goes from the inside and out of each of your crafting blocks, to give you an experience inside of a block that you probably haven't experienced before! We're very excited to release this parkour, as we think the theme is nicely done and it flows well while playing the course. Please take a few moments to view the following screenshots:

Quick re-cap: 121 jumps, 5 checkpoints, variety of jumps, Insane levelled, crafting station themed!
This parkour can be found at SwiftLee's second plot, but there is still a warp from the last wither parkour called /warp witherparkour you can use too!

Thank you for viewing our course, we love building these courses for the community!

Warm regards,
SwiftLee and RobotzMan

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
This parkour has a really nice design to it and great layout. What I find a shame is that there are way too many checkpoints for insane. Despite this, the parkour definitely has the ability to become an insane course rather than a current 'expert' (in my opinion) if they were more spaced out, as it is the perfect length for an insane course.

Hope this helps!

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Okay, thank you for the advice, although, I was told by happyheart that it was perfect for Insane, but if more than just he says that maybe I should think about moving a checkpoint or removing one, thanks guys!

Edit: Removed the checkpoint underneath the enchanting table, no reason to really have on there since when you fall down you end up back there anyways. Let me know if I should put it back after reviewing the course (to whoever judges the course)

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

Before I explain why, I feel I must mention that people seem to believe Insane courses must be as hard as nails, when in reality, they don't. Random Blocks Insane and Wood House Insane are perfect examples of courses that are beatable, not impossible, but still tough for first time runners.

However, people seem to be convinced that you need to make an insane map almost impossible. No, not really... That just makes people want to play the map less.

This map felt around the same difficulty range as my preferred insanes, and I think it will fit in perfectly well.

~ Billy