TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
If you make a suggestion like a title or status for crates you should get it for free, just like they do with Community Titles. For example I came up with the Santa's Little Helpers Status for this Christmas crate so I should get it for free.

(Please give me feedback on this)

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
While yea, it would be nice to get free stuff everyone loves free stuff, but it would get to the point where people wouldnt be suggesting stuff just to suggest it, they would do it to try to get free stuff and then theres also the possibility of this:
Say Techno you mention something about a cool title in chat, i run to Swrds and suggest that title cause i think its cool too, it gets added to the crate and i claim i made it up so i get credit, but then you argue it was you. Could just cause problems in the end in my opinion. Its awesome to just be able to say “hey i suggested that!” When something is in the crate, not everything has to be given to you free.
The reward is it was used in the new crate. :)

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
While yea, it would be nice to get free stuff everyone loves free stuff, but it would get to the point where people wouldnt be suggesting stuff just to suggest it, they would do it to try to get free stuff and then theres also the possibility of this:
Say Techno you mention something about a cool title in chat, i run to Swrds and suggest that title cause i think its cool too, it gets added to the crate and i claim i made it up so i get credit, but then you argue it was you. Could just cause problems in the end in my opinion. Its awesome to just be able to say “hey i suggested that!” When something is in the crate, not everything has to be given to you free.
The reward is it was used in the new crate. :)
I can't argue with that, I completely agree. Thank you for your feedback!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
+1 if u came up with the idea u sorta deserve it if they make it cos u helped them with an idea