Crates

Should this be a thing?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes (This could work with a few other things)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

TheLonleyPringle

PATRON
TheLonleyPringle
TheLonleyPringle
Patron
Ratings
10 1
Hi, me again. I think it would be cool to involve all players in what crate should be next. It would make all players feel involved in the crates. (Maybe put up a poll in #polls in discord). You can put polls up at the beginning of each crate for the next crate. It would also make it so that there isn't as many complaints about crates (Not that it really matters). I know if I could vote on what crate should be next I would be happy if the one I chose won. (Just an idea but this would be cool).

If you think this is cool pls pls pls +1 and/or react to the poll. <3333

wossi1

PATRON+
wossi1
wossi1
Patron+
Ratings
i stopped buying crates when they took all the good stuff out and put the rubbish in for instance pins they should be sellable as should the welcome and leaving notices i see many people getting 2 or 3 of the same thing, It's all just a gimmick now to make money and not caring about the players or what they had to do to get the money only to get 3 pins which are in my view completely useless. It should be the same chance to get anything as making it 1%chance of getting anything good turned me against it all