Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
313 32
i think the crates should alter a bit more
The themed crate is monthly and it changes each month! As for ancient, legendary, mythical and elite those vary per season (unless they make a major change mid way which sometimes happens)
but this months sci-fy crate will change to a different theme with different items next month!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
967 435
Interested to hear your suggestions for crate changes. We're always trying to improve our crate system so all feedback is much appreciated :)
Which realm do you play on?
For parkour, many may disagree, but idc

Remove Ancient crates from elite crate, with elite key, it's sad that it's almost always ancient crate (for me atleast and from what i've seen)
Since elite lost the ability to have 1 free key each month with the main mana crate, Sci-Fi (FE), give elite's a special armor set that comes with the crate
Remove The swords / whatever pvp items, they are only useful for pvp races, which I don't see much on parkour, instead add cool cosmetic armor.
Update the traveler bundle from ancient crate. Potions, feel useless.
More chat colors in crates, blue and lime green by now is kinda just boring.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,204 304
-1 crates are great already
Post automatically merged:

Interested to hear your suggestions for crate changes. We're always trying to improve our crate system so all feedback is much appreciated :)
Which realm do you play on?
Shrek crate boom best idea you will hear all year