Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
167 15
Creator: BluePottwal
Difficulty: Hard (58 Jumps, 5 Checkpoints)
Plot: 94;-31
Would be happy to recieve any feedback!:D
2020-05-19_15.19.02.png
2020-05-19_15.19.14.png
2020-05-19_15.19.49.png

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi BluePottwal, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a -1, which means I think it will get rejected. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is good, as we do not have any 'Crazy Doctor' maps, so great job on the theme.

2. The build: The build is not so great. The head is just a //hsphere and it looks very bland and lacks detail. The body is very flat. The belly part is fine as there is more thickness to the body, but the upper part is way too flat.

3. The parkour: The parkour is varied and not very boring. The length and difficulty fit the level. However, I think that the parkour is very floaty. I think that the parkour should be sticking or related(?) to the build, instead of adding random jumps in the air and not incorporating the jumps into the build.

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
And also, I hope that this post does not make you lose confidence in yourself, and I think that you should continue making more maps!
Good luck, BluePottwal!

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
167 15
Hi BluePottwal, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a -1, which means I think it will get rejected. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme is good, as we do not have any 'Crazy Doctor' maps, so great job on the theme.

2. The build: The build is not so great. The head is just a //hsphere and it looks very bland and lacks detail. The body is very flat. The belly part is fine as there is more thickness to the body, but the upper part is way too flat.

3. The parkour: The parkour is varied and not very boring. The length and difficulty fit the level. However, I think that the parkour is very floaty. I think that the parkour should be sticking or related(?) to the build, instead of adding random jumps in the air and not incorporating the jumps into the build.

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
And also, I hope that this post does not make you lose confidence in yourself, and I think that you should continue making more maps!
Good luck, BluePottwal!
Thanks for the feedback... I changed the parkour path and removed the floating part:)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BluePotwall,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't really have any maps with a "Crazy doctor" theme, so good job on that!
The build is fairly accurate to what you were going for. However, as mentioned above, it does appear to be a bit flat, so I would work on giving your build some more dimension!
The parkour is a bit inconsistent throughout, in terms of difficulty; some jumps are quite easy and others are quite difficult. The length is a bit iffy for a hard map, so maybe try to make the parkour longer!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.