Creating The Entire Spongebob Land!

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Hello. I'm Nick, in game known as mckeeni or Keeni. I plan to create the entire Bikini Bottom, which for those of you who don't know, is the land that a popular TV Show character Spongebob Squarepants lives in. So far, I have created The Krusty Krab, which is the restaurant that Bikini Bottom members eat in, also where the Krabby Patty lives. Spongebobs house, which is a pineapple. Squidwards house, Squidward is Spongebobs friend, but Squidward hates spongebob. And Patricks rock, Pactrick and Spongebob are best friends. And it's seriously a rock. But I need help. I plan to create Mr. Krab's (Spongebobs boss) house, which is an anchor. And Sandys house, but I need to know what else! Can you all help me out? Post any houses I'm missing and I'll get to them. Here's some pictures:

Krusty Krab: -- /Warp KrustyK

Chum Bucket: -- /Warp ChumBucket

Patrick's, Squidward's and Spongebob's house (in that order): -- /Warp SpongebobsHouse - /Warp SquidwardsHouse - /Warp PatricksHouse

And it all together: /Warp BikiniBottom - 9 hours total so far

Last edited:

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
Could you set a warp? I would love to check it out in-game.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Could you set a warp? I would love to check it out in-game.
Warps are now:
/Wrap KrustyK - Krusty Krab
/Warp SpongebobsHouse - Spongebobs house
/Warp PatricksHouse - Patricks house
/Warp SquidwardsHouse - Squidwards house
/Warp Bikini Bottom - The land I'm working to build all of it on.

Note: I will add warps as I create more houses and stuff in it, and I will change warps in case anything happens and I need to relocate it.

List also added to main thread ^

Ratings
This is very clever! I checked them out myself, and they are very detailed; however, it’s mostly the outside. The interiors of most of them (excluding Krusty Krab) are empty. Maybe you should put something inside of them? Also, putting dead bushes might be a cool idea for a sort of terraforming, because they’re shaped sort of like coral. :p

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
This is very clever! I checked them out myself, and they are very detailed; however, it’s mostly the outside. The interiors of most of them (excluding Krusty Krab) are empty. Maybe you should put something inside of them? Also, putting dead bushes might be a cool idea for a sort of terraforming, because they’re shaped sort of like coral. :p
I thought about creating an interior for most of them, and spongebob and squidwards just seemed hard, but patricks had different items and stuff in it, and I had no idea what to make it like. I'll try the coral thing.

ConnaJim

MVP+
ConnaJim
ConnaJim
MVP+
Ratings
7 6
I like this a lot! Keep it up Keeni

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings