Creative Dying

Just logged on creative and i only see 3 players i always see like 50-90 everyday but today Why ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Considering it was 7AM in the morning, not many players are on because it's the middle of the night for American's and early morning for us in the UK.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Keep in mind that the majority of Minevast's playerbase is 13 or so. Their bedtime is probably 9 at night lol.
-notices im 11-
-Checks time-
-2 AM-
uwotm8

But then again, not everyone lieks minecraft liek me... Right?

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
Just logged on creative and i only see 3 players i always see like 50-90 everyday but today Why ?

Let's see, you post this at 2:23 AM ET.
And you wonder why 3 players are on.
When the majority of minevast isn't on at 2:23 AM.

Think about logic. mmk?

Ratings