Credits to cubits

busterlef

ELITE
busterlef
busterlef
ELITE
Ratings
Can someone give me an answer please the credits have now changed to cubits - however, unlike /creditshop, which told you how much each item you bought with credits was, my friend is unable to find out the same for Cubits.
Somewhere there must be a link to tell you what cubits buys and how many cubits you need to have for the items it can buy.
She was saving for a rank but now there doesn't seem to be anywhere to find out and if you can still get ranks with the 'new' cubit system - how much each rank needs!!!

Thanks

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
One cubit is equivalent to 1 USD. You get .01 cubits for every ad you watch, so one hundred ads gives you one cubit or one dollar. You can also see all of the commands associated with cubits with /ads help and convert any credits you have to cubits with /creditshop.

busterlef

ELITE
busterlef
busterlef
ELITE
Ratings
Yes I know that but it doesn't tell you now what you can buy with the cubit coupons or how much each item costs - the creditshop used to tell you what you could buy and how much it would cost!
You have missed the point

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Yes I know that but it doesn't tell you now what you can buy with the cubit coupons or how much each item costs - the creditshop used to tell you what you could buy and how much it would cost!
You have missed the point
It's the same as money, you do /cubits spend (amount) and you redeem the coupon in the store and you can use it to buy anything, same price as if you were paying with real money in USD.