Not open for further replies.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Dammit! I was gonna build this during the weekend, but you took the opportunity, unfortunately.
Best of luck!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme was original - good job on winning the race to submit an Among Us crewmate map!
Build: The build was very accurate to the theme and was well-detailed. You did a nice job on the organics, and I appreciated how the spawning island was a dead body from the game. Very well done on the build.
Parkour: The parkour was where I had the issues. I think a lot of the jumps were too hard for an expert map, but you can fix that by making minor nerfs or moving checkpoints around (for example, moving the first checkpoint before the headhitter double neo and moving the checkpoint on the momentum ice section to be here so you can hit the checkpoint before and after that jump) would make this map more fun to play. I also found some skips on your map: You can avoid these cobblestone wall jumps and with speed 5 you can skip 2 checkpoints here. Your map also did have a lot of neo/neup/cross neo/cross neo-esque jumps, so maybe replacing a few of those would help improve the parkour. I really liked how well you incorporated the parkour into the build itself and it was definitely a good length for an EXPERT map, so great job there.

I'd love to see a resubmission of this map, and in general more submission from you in the future. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.