curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
/plot h curtis18264
~42 jumps, medium
I'd like some criticism on my map before I upload it, I'm afraid the jumps might be too linear, but I'm not sure what else I could change to make it better. Also, there is a part that requires pressing a button, and I don't think other people can press buttons on my plot, sorry if thats the case but you should be able to just fly past that segment

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
It’s not a bad start but I feel that it needs more detail. You need good detail when building a map or it’s just going to look like something out of a Minecraft original world. I suggest that you add custom hills and make the ground more detailed. Adding more detail to the buildings will make it s much nicer touch.
- TheProTroller

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Lots of good details in the build! What is the theme though, by the way?

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I wasn't even thinking of theme when I started building, and I'll probably end up getting nailed on that xP. I was thinking that it should be a mountain theme? It's not much of a mountain though.

Aztec

Dedicated Member
MVP
AztecYT
AztecYT
MVP
Ratings
38 3
/plot h curtis18264
~42 jumps, medium
I'd like some criticism on my map before I upload it, I'm afraid the jumps might be too linear, but I'm not sure what else I could change to make it better. Also, there is a part that requires pressing a button, and I don't think other people can press buttons on my plot, sorry if thats the case but you should be able to just fly past that segment
I personally like the idea of the parkour being "natural" so that it doesn't feel like block to block but more like you are truly trying to get somewhere. I like the map and can't wait to play.

8/10

Ratings
the building isn't too diverse and the landscape isn't very detailed. for the building use different types of stone and wood for the landscape plant more trees and use different kinds of dirt.
edit: also put a support #teamtrees at the end of the map.
edit: put in more backround scenery.