Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Hi there!! Please note I'm not a map judge so everything I say is just my options and doesn't mean you're getting rejected or accepted ;D
Firstly the actual build isn't the best looking because of the round body and lack of detail ); Secondly the parkour is quite boring/repetitive and also its mostly floating which isn't normally accepted on maps, as it should be connected to the main build. I feel you could definitely make some cool maps in the future if you worked on some of the things i mentioned and hope my criticism doesn't discourage you from making another map again

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello RedstoneTier and XXJimmyXXX,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have a crocodile based map (CrocodileHead.) Before making a map, please make sure that the theme hasn't already been done by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is somewhat accurate to a crocodile, and it is quite cute, so good job on that! However, it is quite plain, so I would recommend using different types of blocks in your main build!
The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of quartz slabs throughout. Try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This can include; ice, heads, glass, and many more options! The parkour is also mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which makes it look messy. Overall, I think the length of the course is good for a hard map, but the difficulty of the jumps are a bit too easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.