Status
Not open for further replies.
1632140076768.png

Map Builder: Gianluzz
Map Name: None
Plot ID #: 99; 71
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: ~70

Please let me know if you think this is put as too low or too high of a difficulty. I'm always open to suggestions on what to change/add.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Hey! You forgot to add your plot warp! It's the only way for the judges to find your map ^^

Hi, I'm not really sure, because my plot has no name and I don't know how to change it. isnt the command ./plot v Gianluzz

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Gianluzz,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme and a similar build (Swords.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
Your build is based on pixel art, and maps that use pixel art as the main focus are no longer accepted due to it being overdone in some of our earlier maps and due to its simplicity. Try to make a more three-dimensional build with plenty of detail and depth.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout with ladders, so make sure you have other jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, water, lava, vines, trapdoors, heads, and many other different types of jumps depending on your theme and build. 70 jumps is quite lengthy for a medium; try to keep it around 45-60.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.