Closed Crucifixion - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
Username - treeno (treenos my alt i want him to get mapper since i already have it)
Map Name - Crucifixion
/plot visit Cogsworth 1
Difficulty - Easy
Jumps - 23

i feel like i know what feedback im going to get, but just saying someone told me to submit this map even tho i made it like 7 months ago with less building skill.
2020-08-14_23.13.23.png
2020-08-14_23.13.41.png
2020-08-14_23.13.50.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As with some of your older submissions, I feel that the build is quite small, and could benefit from being bigger. You'd have room for more detail, which would make Christ and the cross look cleaner (less messy). I also think that because of the scale of the build, the parkour takes up a lot of the space and, even when not floating, blocks the view of the build. If the build was bigger, you'd have more room to fit it into the build.

P.S. Want to join the Mapper Discord? msg me tazzy#0331

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Cogsworth,

After some deliberation with other map judges, we have decided to close the submission. The theme is original, but we feel could potentially be controversial or spark flame wars related to religion, etc. The team believes it is best to keep themes and builds for maps lighthearted or realistic. We don't want to possibly offend or make people uncomfortable while playing on ManaCube.

If you want to discuss this with me further, I ask that you message me on Discord @ Quinny#2316 (I am also in the Mapper Discord). I would be happy to enlighten you further as to how this decision was made. Thank you for submitting despite this!

Status
Not open for further replies.