Ratings
4 1
Username: ItsJeBoyGoogle
Helper:2005MDF
Mapname:CubesBiomes
PlotID:-5;84
Difficulty:Hard
Jumps: 80+

This parkour map has 10 different kinds of biomes, the parkour map is very Difficult, we think its Hard because it has a few neo's and more than 80+ jumps
We made this parkour because we like those biomes and themes. We got one tester and he said to us that it was hard.
Screenshots

ItsJeBoyGoogle & 2005MDF

Last edited:

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
Tested your map. for the parkour itself i feel it was very repetitive, for instance the abundant number of one block hh gaps. it also had many opportunities to exploit it, especially in the beginning, where there were instances you could jump onto the top of the walls and just skip large parts of the parkour.

Although, this will probably not be the judges main concern as, if you have followed this forum and submission guidelines, they are very insistent on creating quality builds with original themes. Your theme, if i am not mistaken has been heavily featured already and your build, although accurate, probably lacks the scale and detail the judges are looking for.

Despite these drawbacks however the parkour although repetitive in some areas, remained relatively fun and enjoyable.

Good luck with your submission.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, ItsJeBoyGoogle

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, this is one of your main drawbacks. We've already got a handful of parkour map submissions that incorporate different types of biomes/themes throughout the parkour which unfortunately doesn't really make your map submission original.

Build: For your build, the interior is alright, I can see you put some effort into that but sadly the exterior is pretty bad. Its basically just big flat cubes and it wouldn't look good from the outside in any sort of way. I suggest changing the whole shaping of your parkour map.

Parkour: Your parkour is pretty basic and unvaried. You don't really have any interesting/unique parkour blocks/jumps to go off and it basically made your parkour map feel repetitive/boring. I suggest adding more interesting types of parkour jumps for future reference.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.