MVP
Lavendel
Lavendel
ELITE
Ratings
185 5
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Favourite Food: I have so many favourite foods, but crepes will always have a special place in my heart <3 I'm also a big fan of Korean and Chinese food. Yummy~ c:

borababie

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Favourite Food: I have so many favourite foods, but crepes will always have a special place in my heart <3 I'm also a big fan of Korean and Chinese food. Yummy~ c:
Korean bbq and kimchi is ❤️❤️

platiinum

Ratings
Hello! Soooo after some thinking, I realized that I wanted to give back to the community that has done so much for me. I really appreciate everyone here, and I want to help others be happy! I will be giving away cubits to let you spend it on whatever you want. There will be 3 winners, and each will receive 15 cubits.

How to enter:
Comment the following...
-ign
-discord
-like this post
-tell me your favorite food (just curious lmao)​

You can enter until August 8th at 00:00 EST. Any post after that time will not be counted.
Winners will be announced on August 9th! Good luck to everyone!

edit: message me on my disc (audrey#1371) if you have any questions or concerns)
ign. : platiinum
disc : chloe#0871
fav food : i have quite a few tbh! haha. i do really like brownies though or anything chocolate really :cool:

menaciingly

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
aurorables
aurorables
ELITE
Ratings
138 3

JumbledJ

Ratings
25 4
IGN: iamspeeed
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#0072
Favorite Food: My favorite food is pizza :p (Hey, don’t judge me i’m generic)

Good luck all & thank you audrey for hosting this giveaway it is very kind of you <3 (I know i would never do something like this xD)

borababie

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
IGN: iamspeeed
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#0072
Favorite Food: My favorite food is pizza :p (Hey, don’t judge me i’m generic)

Good luck all & thank you audrey for hosting this giveaway it is very kind of you <3 (I know i would never do something like this xD)
thank you so much! i try my best to make others happy :D

Ratings
Hello! Soooo after some thinking, I realized that I wanted to give back to the community that has done so much for me. I really appreciate everyone here, and I want to help others be happy! I will be giving away cubits to let you spend it on whatever you want. There will be 3 winners, and each will receive 15 cubits.

How to enter:
Comment the following...
-ign
-discord
-like this post

You can enter until August 8th at 00:00 EST. Any post after that time will not be counted.

edit: message me on my disc (audrey#1371) if you have any questions or concerns)
ign: badliar_
discord: badliar#9792
fav food: cantelope!

xTosh

MVP+
xTosh
xTosh
MVP+
Ratings
9 1
IGN: xTosh
Discord: Toshiko18#1067
Favorite Food: Gotta be pizza and pasta because I can't choose between the two <3

Last edited:
Ratings

How to enter:
Comment the following...
-ign
-discord
-like this post

ign: badliar_
disc: badliar#9792
liked the post: Done
fav food: Cantaloupe!