Cubits

Your_daily_doge

VIP+
Your_daily_doge
Your_daily_doge
VIP+
Ratings
1 6
Why is 1 cubit 1 dollar but in the store when you use euro it isn't that amount or more per cubit

Last edited:
Ratings
427 8
Smh (hard smacking my head right now). It's because the network is located somewhere in America. It says in the store, it's currency is USD. But if you want to change Euros into USD, it'll be either less or more because of the global economic system. This is caused by wars, battles, printing of money etc. If it costs more then the other day, means most likely inflation has gotten it.

If you want to know how much Euros can exchange for, here's the Goggle equivalent of a money exchanger.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cur...oGBggBEAEYCboGBggCEAEYCA&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Ignore what I tried to exchange.

Your_daily_doge

VIP+
Your_daily_doge
Your_daily_doge
VIP+
Ratings
1 6
When using euro you gotta pay more even if euro is worth more than dollar so is that bc you have to pay for the currency change

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
When using euro you gotta pay more even if euro is worth more than dollar so is that bc you have to pay for the currency change
Hey @Your_daily_doge,
When purchasing cubits yes there is a conversation rate from your initial currency and any fees that are with that you also have to pay whatever your taxes are for that product (price depends on where you are located in the world depending on your government taxes)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on the forums or discord (nick22985)

Kind Regards,
nick22985