Cursing and Swearing

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
In parkour many people curse. I am guilty to but, can we get a chat thingy the blocks out bad words. Many people will disagree with this I know but there are children on this server.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
For your understanding: Parkour is not a PG Server, which means, harmless swearing is allowed, as long as you are not racist, homphobic, disrespectful to others, inappropriate (for example very sexual). So for example saying: "fckn course I hate it so much" would be okay. Or a common sentence is "FUDGE LAG". Also okay. But insulting and cursing like: "Fck you a**" would be rude towards someone. You can report them with /report [Name] [Reason] (and a screenshot would be perfect. We are trying to keep the chat appropriate and user friendly, but of course we cannot 24/7. So reporting helps us a lot (and evidence even more). You can also do a player report thread on the forums! If you have any questions or rule breaker, feel free to pm me 24/7 and I'll answer asap! Nice evening to you.

Shron

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
For your understanding: Parkour is not a PG Server, which means, harmless swearing is allowed, as long as you are not racist, homphobic, disrespectful to others, inappropriate (for example very sexual). So for example saying: "fckn course I hate it so much" would be okay. Or a common sentence is "FUDGE LAG". Also okay. But insulting and cursing like: "Fck you a**" would be rude towards someone. You can report them with /report [Name] [Reason] (and a screenshot would be perfect. We are trying to keep the chat appropriate and user friendly, but of course we cannot 24/7. So reporting helps us a lot (and evidence even more). You can also do a player report thread on the forums! If you have any questions or rule breaker, feel free to pm me 24/7 and I'll answer asap! Nice evening to you.

Shron
Sorry I didn't know swearing was aloud Sorry!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
No problemo. You can message me on here privately next time, if you don't want to ask in a public thread c;