BTRFan001
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
Created by: BTRFan001 and toadwarrior4
Plot name: /plot v BTRFan001
Difficulty: Medium
I'd count the jumps but I'm not sure if I counted right? Ahh

This map covers all parts that a range oven has, with a mix of fun jumps in between.
Screenshots provided below.

NOTE: In the inside of the oven, we have placed barriers so players wouldn't cheat and run across the oven racks (iron fences). We have placed signs for direction as to where players should go next.

Other than that, everything else is good!

Attachments

Last edited:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BTRFan001 and toadwarrior4,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we do already have an oven-related map (SausageOven.) However, this map is executed differently, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are a decent amount of details on the outside, so good job on that! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is the main concern. It is quite repetitive, especially in the beginning, with quartz and ladders, so please try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it appear messy. Overall, the length of the map and difficulty of the course are okay for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.