Rejected dead village. by virosisbae- difficult easy jumps 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. The build isn't horrible (nor amazing), but it has very poor block variation and doesn't look much like a village (also, villages don't generally have planes?). The theme isn't the worst, but there are already two "village" maps (MedievalVillage and RavineVillage). Finally, the parkour seems a tad repetitive.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey viros,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Although there are other village-themed maps, there are no "dead village" themed maps, so your map is definitely original, well done! The build is not very attractive, is quite simple, and lacked proper block variation. I, personally, don't see how this is a dead village and the relevance of an airplane. The PK length and difficulty fit the easy difficulty (spare the neo jump). But, a majority of the jumps were just cobble, heads, and vines and it was also very confusing at times, especially when the player had to use a barrier (remember to use signs to help the player and to avoid using barrier blocks as jumps). Don't stop building maps, I see a lot of potential. I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Barrier jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.