Accepted DeathstarPK - hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Although there are many star wars related maps I don’t think this is made yet. Good luck!

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
I enjoyed the changes with parkour you made! The interior of the build is also fantastic, good luck my g.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello vincentdapro,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello vincentdapro,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until June 8th to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a ok. It is accurate and better than before but still seems like its missing something.

The PARKOUR
fits the length and difficulty of a hard map, so good job on that! The main issue is that your map felt very repetitive in sections, especially with the headhitters. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello vincentdapro,

Thank you for making the needed changes on your map! You map is now accepted, the map is no longer repetitive and has nice variance while providing a fun challenge.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555.
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.