Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v Shinxray 87 // /plot v -103;0 // /plot v DeepInAbyss
Difficulty : Medium
Number of jumps : 50
Screenshot :

Little warning : This map have 2 small puzzles (that use the backgrounds of the map) and multiple paths.

Attachments

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
steve will always reign over others.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: As we have no maps related to Made in Abyss in any way, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new and refreshing!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is very well executed. I've been a long time of MIA and this definitely did justice to Riko and Reg. Everything was properly done, from the detailing to the shaping to the surrounding landscape. I'm hoping to see a Bondrewd or Nanachi with Mitty map some day...
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty as it wasn't overly difficult or easy and it had proper cp placement. Furthermore, I found the parkour to be quite fun to do due to the variety, paths, and puzzles in it. I also couldn't find any exploit that needed patching, it was quite spotless. If I had to critique something it would have to be the part where you have to jump to the basket from the flower as it wasn't very clear where the barriers were (unless I'm missing something).
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.