Deep questions

iminacolt

PATRON+
Iminacolt
Iminacolt
Patron+
Ratings
25 1
What is three qualities that you wish you had And Why?

There is alot of qualities i wished i had but Self love would i always talk down on myself or think im good at anything i do.
the second one is confidence my social anxiety is horrible im good with like 2-4 people anything past that im not having fun at all
and the third is i always worried about making mistakes if i know if ima make a mistake i wont even try it at all so basically i set my self up for failure without even trying .

qNexus

qNexus
qNexus
Ratings
I think mine would be:
Confidence - I feel like to get anywhere in life you need to be overconfident, I've proved to myself with my professional career that even faking confidence does a lot and stops you from holding yourself back.
Dedication - When starting a new project it usually takes me a while to get fully invested into it, and if I don't make much progress in a short space of time I can easily lose focus and gravitate towards doing something else.
Creativity - I just have no creative ideas lmao, been trying to get better but I've never really been a creative person.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
What is three qualities that you wish you had And Why?

There is alot of qualities i wished i had but Self love would i always talk down on myself or think im good at anything i do.
the second one is confidence my social anxiety is horrible im good with like 2-4 people anything past that im not having fun at all
and the third is i always worried about making mistakes if i know if ima make a mistake i wont even try it at all so basically i set my self up for failure without even trying .
Everyone has negative personality traits, but try to improve them for the better. Also focus on your good traits. I'm sure you are a strong person.