Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail - For the theme, I haven't really seen anything like it honestly, it kind of confuses me because I've never seen something like this before, I mean I searched it up and it looks like some sort of glass vase/pottery, nonetheless, it looks quite good and you certainly put some detail into it which is great to see.

Parkour difficulty/variety - For the parkour variety, you've got some interesting and unique parkour jumps that certainly makes the parkour more interesting so that's really good to see, the difficulty also does match the EASY mode which is great to see, nothing much to really say, good luck! :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Oirchzalet,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED. Although we do have a map titled "Vase" that resembles your theme/build partially, I still believe you did a good job with your theme and made a unique enough build to excuse such things. After all, we don't have any "Delftware" maps. The build is well executed. It looks like what you were going for, maintains a balance between simplicity and detail, and isn't limited by the pk as it's integrated well. The PK length and difficulty definitely fit the easy difficulty, good job! I also found the parkour to be fun as you made it quite varied. I only changed a part in the interior to make the water be useful (shown below). Good map, I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

Vine change:

Status
Not open for further replies.