Status
Not open for further replies.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Made by me (Char0108)
Credit to Rogue_Bee for helping
Medium difficulty, /plot h Charchar81
In case you don't know, Descenders is a biking game for Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and PC.
2020-11-11_08.59.58.png
2020-11-11_09.01.07.png
2020-11-11_09.01.16.png
2020-11-11_09.00.31.png
2020-11-11_09.00.37.png
2020-11-11_09.00.43.png

2020-11-11_09.00.04.png
2020-11-11_09.00.09.png
2020-11-11_08.59.52.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
In the second image, there appears to be a few spaces in the barrier blocks that a player can fit through. It looks like a fun map but doesn't seem to really fit the medium level. I would suggest to maybe extend the parkour out from the part where you go down in the 8th image. Also maybe turn those neo jumps into neo jumps in picture 8. Neo jumps are a good way to make a parkour harder and fit tougher difficulties. If you need any help please reply to me on the forum.

Ratings
Also, if you want to get your forum more attention and feedback, I would suggest getting rid of the poll so players would have to post a reply to give you feedback. Feedback is great and can really help you improve your map and building skills! The poll also seems out of place as not many of these forums have them. This is probably the last message you will see from me unless you need my help.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
In the second image, there appears to be a few spaces in the barrier blocks that a player can fit through. It looks like a fun map but doesn't seem to really fit the medium level. I would suggest to maybe extend the parkour out from the part where you go down in the 8th image. Also maybe turn those neo jumps into neo jumps in picture 8. Neo jumps are a good way to make a parkour harder and fit tougher difficulties. If you need any help please reply to me on the forum.
Actually, there's no gap in the barriers, but not all of them can generate at once and the gaps look filled in when I get closer.

Charburger

Dedicated Member
Ratings
I hope the staff look at this soon

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Char0108,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. It does feel quite messy as it was made up of multiple smaller components, also with a lot of barriers. In the future, try to stick to one or two bigger main builds, as it does look a little bit crowded with the smaller builds and parkour mixed together.
The parkour is quite repetitive. Try to experiment with different ways you can utilize blocks and items to create more original and enjoyable jump styles, rather than having most of the parkour made up of single ladders and fences, this will overall make your map more enjoyable to complete. Feel free to look at some of the more recent accepted maps to get some inspiration for creating your own if you are stuck for ideas.
Like I previously mentioned, there were a lot of barriers used. Try to avoid using an excessive number of barriers where possible, as this makes the parkour more confusing, and a bit more annoying overall.
The length is good for a medium map, and the difficulty is good for an easy/medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.