Thanks!

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hey Jamygamy! I’m here to give you my opinion on your map! Note that this is my opinion and has no affect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Originality || The theme of “desert” is used quite often maps so this map considered unoriginal. Unoriginal maps have a slim chance of getting accepted so I would note that for next time!

2-Build || The build looks a little like what you were going for. But if I was just looking at it, I don’t think I would guess it’s a house. I’m not sure what you could do to improvise that...

3-Parkour || Okay so your parkour isn’t the best. If looks like you used the same block and a few fences and ladders. Spice it up a little! Add stuff like slimes, water, pots, heads, vines, and so much more. I think 33 jumps is good for an easy map so nice job with that!

All in all nice job building the map. I sadly think it will get rejected but keep trying! This was not to hurt you in any way! Just a heads up!

Ratings
Hey Jamygamy! I’m here to give you my opinion on your map! Note that this is my opinion and has no affect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Originality || The theme of “desert” is used quite often maps so this map considered unoriginal. Unoriginal maps have a slim chance of getting accepted so I would note that for next time!

2-Build || The build looks a little like what you were going for. But if I was just looking at it, I don’t think I would guess it’s a house. I’m not sure what you could do to improvise that...

3-Parkour || Okay so your parkour isn’t the best. If looks like you used the same block and a few fences and ladders. Spice it up a little! Add stuff like slimes, water, pots, heads, vines, and so much more. I think 33 is good for an easy map so nice job with that!

All in all nice job building the map. I sadly think it will get rejected but keep trying! This was not to hurt you in any way! Just a heads up!
Thanks for the feedback, i will take this into account next time. Its good to have some feedback.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Jamygamy,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several maps based around sand/desert environments (SandyColors, SandMountain, SandCastle.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, and there is a decent amount of variety with the use of sand related blocks, so good job on that! However, I think the build could be improved by making it bigger so you can add some more details.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with the use of sand blocks. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; fences, sand, cactus, heads, lava, and many more different types of jumps! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.