Rejected Desert Temple - Hard/Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username/Plot : DigiDitiX (/plot visit DigiDitiX)
Map name : Desert Temple
Difficulty : Insane, it's a bit more than 100 jumps and there are 5 checkpoints.

Hi !

This jump begins outside, come throught this huge desert temple and ends in the clouds. I don't know what's the best difficulty for this map : it's over 100 jumps but they're not too hard, just some ladders and 1 neo jump near a checkpoint.

I would like to add more photos to this post but they're too big for the website. I hope I gave you enough information about it and you'll try it.
If you do /plot visit DigiDitiX, you will spawn at the opposite side of the beginning of the jump.

I hope this post will is clear enough, sorry if there's some mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker ;)

Attachments

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello DigiDitiX, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is very unoriginal, we have a lot of temple/desert themed maps already.
Build: The build was rather basic, I would’ve loved some more block variation throughout the build. There was also a ridiculous amount of barriers, which need to be cut down overall.
Parkour: The jump variation needs some improvement, it’s a rather repetitive map, and could do with a bit of a revamp.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.