VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons.

Theme/originality: Unfortunately your theme is classed as unoriginal, we've got plenty of parkour maps that center around the theme of laptops, desktops, etc. There is already a theme that has the exact same name of your submission which is desktop, the submission looks quite identical to yours unfortunately.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Unfortunately your parkour variety is quite lacking, I can tell that you did spend some time with the parkour but it just feels quite dull and boring at times and doesn't keep up the excitement that I usually hope for in parkour maps, I highly suggest that you add unique and fun parkour jumps into your map submission instead of following the boring unoriginal parkour sequences. For block variety I'd like to see different types of blocks used instead of fences, ETC, try using blocks that might be relevant to the theme to keep up interest.

To avoid creating another map that is already in ManaCube I highly suggest you take a look at the ManaCube parkour list HERE
Have a good day and good luck on your future submissions!
- Proteges

Status
Not open for further replies.