Rejected dethtree - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Im_A_door_nob69
map name: Dethtree
plot: /plot visit Im_A_door_nob69
difficulty: medium

this is a halloween map, ik there is a few halloween maps but im only good at build trees so i made is basted on a tree, that is very different to the other halloween maps. and i accidentally made the start of the map off centre to were u spawn. (sorry for the bad spelling)
1605840953372.png

1605840990737.png

1605841041679.png

1605841063772.png

and also i was gonna do the photos with shaders but the files were to big.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Speif,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as there are already many tree maps on ManaCube. Check the Parkour List before making a map to make sure you have an original theme. The build is also not very good as it comes in many floating pieces. Try to make one cohesive build with the parkour on, around or inside of it. The build also isn't very well detailed, the block palette used is very plain.

The parkour is pretty confusing and repetitive. There are some barriers that are well marked or overly marked and some that aren't at all that are very disruptive when trying to complete the map. I also felt like the map was pretty short for a medium map. The sky pieces really distract from the build and make the map look pretty messy. I would recommend look at /warp beta on the server or the Accepted Maps subforum to get a visual of our current mapmaking standards.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.