Status
Not open for further replies.

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
  • Builders: GriffenGlade69, Couchism, AkaneMIshima
  • Testers: AkaneMishima, GriffenGlade69
  • Photos of your Parkour
Here are some photos of the parkour, 1 is of the whole course the other is of a particularly fun part
http://imgur.com/a/lgBig
http://imgur.com/a/oXtm3

• Found at: Creative using /plot v GriffenGlade69 2
  • Difficulty: (Insane, 9 Checkpoints and one optional checkpoint that could be added as a nerf)
  • Number of jumps (I'm not sure of the number of jumps, we are maybe looking at 140-150)
*This is a rebuild of the original Dhmis6 Insane map as it was corrupted or something i don't know what happened, I'm not that familiar with creative, GriffenGlade69 rebuilt the map and was also the original builder along with Couchism and I built the jumps, this map is designed to be a challenge but fun at the same time and is also my first time I've ever worked on actually building jumps for a map. Dhmis6 also contains some nice easter eggs! would also add that i really enjoyed testing the jumps while building it and hope the map judges do also.

Last edited:

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
I'm being lazy right now! 1+

(Sophie change this to paragraph form later!!, I'm never gonna end up putting this as a paragraph XD)

Last edited:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
I have tried out this course when it was in the making and let me tell you it was insane. XD

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
wait you tried the remade version?

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Awesome! I want this to become a parkour map!!
we can only hope :D i hope the judges read the post fully though because i needed to credit Couchism also as they are one of the original builders before this remake

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Well this map is for sure challenging! It looks really great as well and deserves a place in the parkour world in my opinion.

*whispers* we need more maps like these..

Ratings
Im looking at this through the screenshots and ima just say this is really bloody easy.But it looks nice despite my severe disliking in massive block versions of stuff.

Slumpd

VIP
Ratings
ahh so happy to see this back :)
A real shame i couldn't help rebuild (for the 2nd time) But tysm for this, and I wish this map (our map) the best of luck :)
-Couchie

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
ahh so happy to see this back :)
A real shame i couldn't help rebuild (for the 2nd time) But tysm for this, and I wish this map (our map) the best of luck :)
-Couchie
If this goes "according to plan" we are planning to make another map not dhmis but another map

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Really like this map: it's colourful, creative (let's not be creative though ;D) and has some really fun/interesting jumps.

Strong +1 from me! < 3

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
oh sick, mind telling me the theme on discord? xD
we don't know the theme yet. and obviously it will depend on whether this map is well received, would not be much point in creating another one with a similar style to this one if people dislike this one.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Griffen, Couch and Akane,
I am glad to inform you that I am going to accept your map.
The theme is very well built and the course got a lot of challenging, but unique jumps I have never seen so far. I also love the idea with the little easter eggs. This course for sure will be challenging and one of the hardest, but nicest looking ones.
Thank you all for submitting this course and I hope to see more fantastic ideas!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.