Diamond Kit Are Bad

RedHoodieOn

Ratings
9 19
Hello. All of the people that are in full diamonds and have maxed out swords (gsets) are making this server not fun when the people with the gsets are killing everyone. Please reduce the maximum potential of the gear. Also, please make the anti-cheat better. because a lot of people get away with hacking.

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
Hello. All of the people that are in full diamonds and have maxed out swords (gsets) are making this server not fun when the people with the gsets are killing everyone. Please reduce the maximum potential of the gear. Also, please make the anti-cheat better. because a lot of people get away with hacking.
Hi RedHoodieOn,

Thank you first of all for your concern about potential cheaters on The ManaCube KitPvP server, this is sadly enough an unavoidable fact which will always occur. However recently the server has been updated with a better anti cheat system, which increase the rate of finding third party client users. If you happen to find anyone cheating and nog getting caught by the system I can reccomand you doing the below 3 options :

1. Use the command /report [playername] [reason]
2. Use the ManaCube report section https://manacube.com/support/open
3. Third option is to take matters in your own hands and record them using their third party client and either creating a post in the above mentioned section or sending it to a staff member on discord to look at it.

About the amount of diamonds down in the warzone, and the kits they have is untrue. There is one obtainable diamond kit set on the KitPvP server which is Legendary kit giving you Prot I and a bunch more of level 1 enchants on your diamond gear. Not god gear, they obtained their gear by farming kills down in kit fighter just like everyone else. I can understand that i discouraging at the beginning but once you get the gear yourself all will be better

I hoped you found this post informative and for further questions do not hesitate to contact me!

Kindest regards,

B0420