Diamond tools texture missing?

Ratings
The diamond tools textures are missing, only the diamond ones nothing else, i have done nothing that could make this happen i literally entered the
game and this is what i see
Help.PNG

Ratings
No... No texture packs and no i did not do that... also i could see the textures a few days before i made this post on the same version of minecraft

Ratings
It's because you're in a older version of the game enchanted tools appear as untextured
They were not enchanted... unenchanted have no texture either... well sometimes they do, for instance now im playing on the same version but i can see them now, also farmland had no texture

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I'm assuming that this is creative, as sonic said earlier, it's bcuz ur using an older version. Try using 1.13.2, and enabling the server resource pack.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm assuming that this is creative, as sonic said earlier, it's bcuz ur using an older version. Try using 1.13.2, and enabling the server resource pack.
The server pack doesn't work in 1.8.9 on many different parts of the server. To my knowledge Survival, Creative, Islands and Skyblock. Probably more I just don't know.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The server pack doesn't work in 1.8.9 on many different parts of the server. To my knowledge Survival, Creative, Islands and Skyblock. Probably more I just don't know.
yeah I know, if u connect using 1.8.9, it doesn't prompt you to download the resource pack. It's because the resource pack is for 1.12.2 or higher I believe.