Sproutified
Sproutified
MVP
Ratings
Diogenes
Easy Map
By Sproutified,SpeedyDeni,BubblesC,Zanzafry
/plot visit Sproutified 2
This the 2nd time the map has been resubmitted.

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Sproutified, SpeedyDeni, Bubbles & Zanzafry,

I will be setting your map to Ongoing.
I have tested it, and will now be discussing the outcome with the other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Sproutified, SpeedyDeni, Bubbles & Zanzafry,

Unfortunately, your map has been Rejected.
Like in your previous submission, the theme is original which is good. The build is still quite plain. It does have nice shaping which is good but the actual blocks used could have more variety. I would recommend trying to use different blocks throughout the build to make it look more detailed, as having one or two blocks for most of the build isn't very appealing to look at.
You did use different blocks in the parkour which is good, but it does feel quite messy. Try to use the blocks to make more original jumps that flow nicely and work with the build, rather than just placing random blocks one after the other to make parkour, as the map doesn't feel very enjoyable to complete.
Some areas still felt like there was a lot of walking. It's nice that you spread the parkour around the build, but for a shorter map like an easy, it's fine to just have the parkour covering one area of the build, to avoid too much walking.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.