Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Sproutified, SpeedyDeni & Zanzafry,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
Like in your previous submission, the theme is good and the build is okay. The theme itself is very difficult to build, especially in a smaller scale, so even though the build isn't bad, it doesn't look a whole lot like the person themselves.
The parkour does have some variety which is good, but some areas did feel a bit repetitive and not fun to play. Try to experiment more with different ways of utilizing blocks and items to make the jumps more fun and original, as well as keeping up consistency throughout the map.
There was a lot of walking involved when doing the parkour. Try to minimize how much you have to walk throughout the map, as it can make it feel more boring to go through, even if this means a decent part of the build doesn't have parkour on it.
Some of the map felt difficult to navigate, having barriers to prevent skips is fine, but try to highlight the barriers a bit more by using something like item frames, so that players don't constantly run into barriers that they can't see.
The difficulty is good for a medium & the length is good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.