Dipology Mod Abuse Corruption

Do you think Dipology is Corrupt.

• Total voters
Ratings
2 3
My friend, ThatOneGLDScrub, who i have known for YEARS and he is an amazing pvper killed the mod Dipology, IMMEDIATLY the mod raged and banned him for hacking. I find it disturbing that such a well known and popular server has such corrupt staff. He did not even have any evidence for the "hacking". I would suggest you remove him of his rank and unban ThatOneGLDScrub

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
A ban appeal needs to be made by the banned player. I do not believe Dipology is corrupt, or he would not be a mod on this server. Accusing of him of corruption does nothing to help your friends case. We have a ban appeal process to correct mistakes, because staff are human and volunteer their time to help the server, but do occasionally make mistakes. Please give us time to go through the appeal process and refrain from making demands and attacking staff.

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
I say no..But Im not scared of being banned...."You got banned for speaking to me" Banned by: Dipology..
That wouldnt happen... -,- Srsly?.......Staff can make mistakes as they are human just like us...They arent some sort of stupid robots or whatever..Just make a ban appeal..

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Now I clearly didn't know it was dead & sure its retarted but I honestly dont give a fuck that its dead as I said I wanted to replay on it & leave my opinion -.-
That's the point. You don't need to leave your opinion after a staff member already said what you said. You are retarded to even be arguing.

That's the point. You don't need to leave your opinion after a staff member already said what you said. You are retarded to even be arguing.
Chill ok. Some people, myself included like leaving their opinions and it's not affecting you so why tf are you going around hating like no one asked you. Stop going around calling people retarded.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Please don't necro post. It's unnecessary and can get on the nerves of others. Please refrain from argument.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Chill ok. Some people, myself included like leaving their opinions and it's not affecting you so why tf are you going around hating like no one asked you. Stop going around calling people retarded.
lmao it's against forum rules to bring back old threads that are irrelevant to what's happening right now. He quoted me for no reason 11 days after I I told him about this. Please leave. I can call him retarded because he did the same thing twice after I warned him so he has some sort of problem.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
It's ok to reply to threads but replying to really old ones is against the forum rules @TwilgihtGamer // Jason
You have done this twice on this post and you did get one forum warning.
Please do not continue to do so!

Thank you

Last edited: