disable /baltop

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Wouldn't it have been nice if they disabled this crash exploit bug when it was first reported? :.D

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
please just disable /baltop it lags every single server when anyone runs it cuz there's too many players for it to get

there's no need for the command cuz all it does is lag the server and that's it
What server does this happen on? If it includes survival, I haven't experienced any lag while performing this command.

geezdan

VIP+
dxnfox
dxnfox
VIP+
Ratings
What server does this happen on? If it includes survival, I haven't experienced any lag while performing this command.
Skyblocks 100% as I get booted off all the time when people run it and I believe ones like prisons lag sometimes too but I'm not to sure on them ones.

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Perhaps replacing it with a system integrated with discord could be a good solution. Definitly is possible;

The results could be pulled from the servers and uploaded through to discord with a bot.
Either periodicly posting it in a dedicated channel or additionally make a quick command to give the top 10 responses

This way the resource load is absolute minimal on the game servers and the discord gets benifited with more functionality.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Perhaps replacing it with a system integrated with discord could be a good solution. Definitly is possible;

The results could be pulled from the servers and uploaded through to discord with a bot.
Either periodicly posting it in a dedicated channel or additionally make a quick command to give the top 10 responses

This way the resource load is absolute minimal on the game servers and the discord gets benifited with more functionality.
Or, it might be possible to pull only the page you request.

Right now, we're able to /baltop, and it pulls the balances of every player.
It could be a better idea to make a player specify the page number, and then only put the balances on that page.
I'm not a developer, so I don't know how this would work; just an idea!

-Wingy Boi

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Yo i'm currently banned for ban evading when all I did was use my step bro's pc while he was banned on his account. :(
I was wondering thou why my name would never update in baltop when i changed it.
If you want to appeal your ban, you should do so here: Appeal your Ban/Mute | ManaCube
If you make any sort of money after changing your IGN, your place on /baltop should change. It should theoretically show up right after you change your IGN, but I'm not 100% sure.