jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
This is also easy to lie about though, you can easily delete any messages you sent to another person in DM and/or use discord modifications to clear your dms of the conversation to prove yourself innocent. It's not a very consistent way of punishment, truthfully.

As has been said (I believe by Kayla), if it's happening to multiple players and is happening without prompt or warning, the staff team look into it because they acknowledge that this is happening to more than just one player, is a fully fleshed out advertisement, and isn't necessarily targeting one specific player but a group of players to try and join, whereas harassment is usually targeting a player for something.
I did it once. To one player in particular. They reported it and I got an hour ban. Like WTF

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Laney kinda has a point, while she got the temp ban, I've seen people who get a perm ban, including me. When I asked about the ban, the staff just said that advertising isn't tolerated on Manacube. Though, I've started to learn a lot of punishments are subjective, as in it depends on who broke the rule and how severe the situation is.