VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Username- ShatteredHeart and BroodJeKiep
Photos-
upload_2017-2-5_20-52-24.png

upload_2017-2-5_20-52-49.png

upload_2017-2-5_20-53-14.png

Plot- /Warp DisneyParkour (ShatteredHearts 6th Plot)
Difficulty- Easy
Number Of Jumps- 26

Personal Message- Hey, we originally did pixel art but then tried to fix it as we read the message on the forums. Thanks for reading :D

Attachments

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
530 27
Right, first off I am a hugeeee Disney fan so even the thought of this to me is just great.
First off I do like the theme, but it is only partly original as I do believe there is another Disney parkour but with other characters, but atleast yours are different. I myself would class this as pixel art and 3D pixel art and others may too, and unfortunately the server does not accept pixel art parkour anymore due to it being boring and having too many. The jumps do look nice and simple which is good for a parkour too!

My opinion does not affect the map judge's opinion in anyway shape or form!

- Aloro

Edit: Didn't see the personal message so that's Why o talked about pixel art.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey ShatteredHeart,

I loved this parkour! It looks amazing and the theme is very clear and original!
The Pixel Arts look amazing but as Alorok said they aren't accepting pixelart since there are too many!
The best of luck!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey ShatteredHeart,
I am sorry to tell you, but I am going to reject this course. I like the theme as well and the jumps are very decent, but it is sadly Pixelart/3D Pixelart and we don't accept them anymore (reasons already explained above). I hope to see more nice parkour ideas in the future and thanks for submitting!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.