PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Ok guys I just wanted to say how grateful I am to be a part of the community on this server. It’s fun communicating with you all and seeing a good ratio of boys to girls as well as people from all around the world. Just by being a part of this server I’ve learned a lot about Australia because I stay up so late that I play with Australians when they come on, and I’ve been able to keep up with my French so I can retain what I learned the last few years thanks to Pauloc and a guy who I just played with for so long and typed his name so many times but I already forgot it I’m so sorry if you read this I’m just stupid I feel bad about it I swear. Anyways I’ve reached the bare minimum for hours to apply for helper but I need a lot of forum posts but ngl I’m running out of ideas for legitimate meaningful posts here so if you can help me out that would be nice. P.S. To all the mods who are going to say something about how I should have more hours to stand out I already know my helper application is going to be rejected I’m just applying for fun and to gain experience at this point. If I ever get accepted as helper which I wish will happen eventually, it’s not going to be right now. Also madi you still haven’t given me a definitive answer on whether or not you’re joining my gang. It’s a yes or no question you can’t say neither.

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
All these wholesome posts from you, I can't-

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The trick to forum posts is to have already been active on the forums long before you applied and to be consistently active even if you're rejected. You don't need to create a whole bunch of new threads if you don't have much to say, but add your opinion to other people's threads, reply to map submissions, give feedback on other people's applications, and before you know it you'll have plenty.

If you know you won't be accepted now, continue to be active on the forums, ingame, and on Discord and in a few months when you apply again you'll have loads of posts, hundreds of hours, and you'll be known on Discord. Good luck with your application now and in the future.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
All these wholesome posts from you, I can't-
Idk what else to say so don’t expect anything as wholesome after this one lol

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Yeah, I was quite surprised to see how many people speak French on ManaCube parkour. Fortunately for me, I chose to learn French in school, so I can actually keep up with them for the most part :p Good luck on helper, by the way. From what I've seen, you've been very compassionate and mature both in-game and on forums, which is ideal. As you mentioned, the main issue would be activity, but like Tasses said, just keep posting!