Rejected Divine Dimensions - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a simply designed but extremely difficult parkour gauntlet. The reason I made this is because I thought it would be funny, but now I think this might be one of the hardest maps on Manacube. I really hope this gets verified, and thank you to Hayley (MOD) because my tiny little brain could not figure out where the 'post thread' button was. It took inspiration from iTMG's parkour gauntlet with one of the three styles, and it holds a very difficuly 5-block jump (with head-hitters) at the very end. Thanks to Manacube for making me happy :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello QuilMC_,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit confusing when looking at your map so please have a clearer theme next time.
There is no main build; your map is made up of entirely parkour, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is very repetitive throughout, so please make sure that you have different types of jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; vines, trapdoors, flower pots, iron bars, water, lava, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme and build.

Also, as mentioned above, please submit maps with the proper format as this makes it easier for both the community and the judges.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.