Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
im curious and was just wondering how many of you recognize me, whether that be here on the forums or from in game.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey!

I haven't seen you in-game, as I only play SB and Parkour. I've seen a few of your posts on the forums, but I don't think I've ever had a conversation with you!

Do you recognize me? :D

-Chicken Wings

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Hey!

I haven't seen you in-game, as I only play SB and Parkour. I've seen a few of your posts on the forums, but I don't think I've ever had a conversation with you!

Do you recognize me? :D

-Chicken Wings
Yeah, I dont really go on SB or parkour much but I have seen you plenty of times here on the forums. I hope I can get back into the community as I haven't been active much in game or here but I hope we can talk more!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Yeah, I dont really go on SB or parkour much but I have seen you plenty of times here on the forums. I hope I can get back into the community as I haven't been active much in-game or here but I hope we can talk more!
I agree! I always enjoy talking with people from different game modes across the network; some many different points of view and types of people! My DMs on discord and PM's on this forum are always open :)