Does Island Level Affect Cob Gen?

Hi, i just started playing on this server. I just want to check "Does Island Level Affect Cob Gen?". I played in many other sever every server has their own way of playing. I came across a server, their island level determine what tier of ores the cob gen generate. like island lvl 100 then diamond ore will generate.

If so what level generate what ores?

Much appreciated.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
no

Ratings
I am not too sure what you are asking, but if you are seeing if cobble generators will spawn ore then they will :) I am not too sure if an island level does affect the drop rate; however, around level 30 on my MCMMO mining level was when diamonds first started to appear :)

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
Hi, i just started playing on this server. I just want to check "Does Island Level Affect Cob Gen?". I played in many other sever every server has their own way of playing. I came across a server, their island level determine what tier of ores the cob gen generate. like island lvl 100 then diamond ore will generate.

If so what level generate what ores?

Much appreciated.
no

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
Then what affects the rate of ores to become more common? Island level, or MCMMO? How would MCMMO level affect it? MCMMO is a plugin, based on rates at which you do some physical thing. Only rational theory would be island level. The higher your island level, the more common ores would become don't ya think?

MangoB0y

MVP
MangoB0y
MangoB0y
MVP
Ratings
Then what affects the rate of ores to become more common? Island level, or MCMMO? How would MCMMO level affect it? MCMMO is a plugin, based on rates at which you do some physical thing. Only rational theory would be island level. The higher your island level, the more common ores would become don't ya think?

The ore gens will produce the same amount of ore (diamond, iron, etc.) and cobble for everybody. It is a constant, that doesn't change for anybody regardless of rank, MCMMO level, or island level.

ckingtx

MVP
ckingtx
ckingtx
Ratings
21 1
The ore gens will produce the same amount of ore (diamond, iron, etc.) and cobble for everybody. It is a constant, that doesn't change for anybody regardless of rank, MCMMO level, or island level.
I have the Toaster 9000, which is fully capable of seeing all sorts of jpgs, pngs. And whatever else you throw at it. I think you uploaded your picture wrong.