Donation Issues HELP!

Hello Staff and Members, I recently started playing Minevast for the amazing parkour, About over a year ago i donated for a rank, Since that time i changed my name many times in fact, I spoke to 3 staff members since, Attempting to get my rank back, First i spoke to Purpz (Admin) And he told me there were no records, I later told him that the donation was made over a year ago he told me there's nothing he can do and to check the website, I then spoke to some Mods and Sr mods, They both told me to check the donation store to reclaim it, I did so (I also logged in on every gamemode as told in pop up) But still won't work, The email i used while donating is no longer in use, Therefor i cannot use my gmail to confirm the payment, Please if theres anyway for me to get my rank back, Help!!!! -Thokozani

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
First of all, why is this thread in parkour submissions, noone is gonna review it here. Put it in bugs or feedback, and also i think you can ask admins to check ip's if it didnt changed, thats all, hope you get your rank back :D.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello Staff and Members, I recently started playing Minevast for the amazing parkour, About over a year ago i donated for a rank, Since that time i changed my name many times in fact, I spoke to 3 staff members since, Attempting to get my rank back, First i spoke to Purpz (Admin) And he told me there were no records, I later told him that the donation was made over a year ago he told me there's nothing he can do and to check the website, I then spoke to some Mods and Sr mods, They both told me to check the donation store to reclaim it, I did so (I also logged in on every gamemode as told in pop up) But still won't work, The email i used while donating is no longer in use, Therefor i cannot use my gmail to confirm the payment, Please if theres anyway for me to get my rank back, Help!!!! -Thokozani
Do you have your reciept?

No, As i mention in my post, I lost the reciept, But can't the owner go back and check all donations ever made? Admins said they can only check for donations within a certain time

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Hey there Thokozani, as I remember you had no idea what game name you donated with, because it had been changed fairly often? I don't what info is needed for the owners to search. Usually they use the minecraft game name, but maybe if you can provide the email address that will work.

So please start a conversation with me on the forums and give me your current game name and the possible names you may have used to purchase the rank. Also include the email address you were using. I will see if we can help out.

We will do our best, but need more information for now. :rolleyes:

Thanks!