Donator Tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello Minevast, I've seen quite a few players who put their name on the Donator Rank thread but haven't gotten their tags be a bit upset recently, so I decided I'd help the staff with this by taking all of the names that needed their donor tags that at least tried to put it in the correct format and put all of their names here.
I also have a suggestion about this. The old thread should be scraped and a new thread should be made that has players put it in this format.
In Game Name:

There should also be a hide post button so when a player receives their tags the staff that gave it to them can hide it so the forum doesn't seem as crowded and overwhelming (of course with the hide feature the staff would be able to access the "Hidden" tab just in case)
Until this happens, I will keep up with this thread and players who get their donor ranks I will take off the Active List. If you are still awaiting your donator tag pleas comment your name and rank below in the format above.
The Active List of players still waiting for their tags goes as follows.
In Game Name:Forum Name (- is used to indicate same forum name as in game name)

jazzijayde:-
RadVibes:-
N3rve:-
KiKi_Vanilla:-
xBejja:ImDream
NOTE: This is not the place to say that you changed your name and don't have your rank. That can be found here: http://store.minevast.com/category/441815
Staff: After you give people their donor ranks please message me or comment so I can take the name off the list. (Feel free to say "We11_P1ayed - jumbledbrain done") And thank you for taking your time to do this :D
~Cheech <3

Last edited:

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
You forgot me...
I'm VAST
I didn't forget you unless your name was on the other list and I missed it. If I did I'm extremely sorry but you forgot to put your in game name so I cannot add you to the list yet unfortunately.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
@Dynsalir When was this done? I made my list for this forum post yesterday btw and all of them weren't showing up as donators.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
The tags were also set sometime last night. Also I believe you signature was meant to say my name, not Drakeys.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
That was the case and the list is being edited now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
~Cheech <3
EDIT: All of the players above claim to have donated and not received their tags. If any of these are false please let me know so I can remove them. After these are cleared I request a lock on this forum (if you are allowed to do so)

Last edited:

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
That was the case and the list is being edited now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
~Cheech <3
EDIT: All of the players above claim to have donated and not received their tags. If any of these are false please let me know so I can remove them. After these are cleared I request a lock on this forum (if you are allowed to do so)
Cheech while I understand you're trying to be helpful you cannot confirm who donated and who didn't. Take for example "N3rve" who did indeed donate but charged back, thus is not getting a donor tag.

Just because I didn't give some people their tag doesn't mean I missed them, which I didn't. What it does mean, however, is that there wasn't any proof that they bought a rank, they charged back or they bought it with gems.

However, I did accidentally give RadVibes "Developer" instead of "Donator", thank-you for pointing that out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.