Status
Not open for further replies.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello guys,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not exactly existent but there are already several animal themed courses. This one strongly reminds me of the cow course in specific, on hard.
- The build is not that appealing if I'm honest. Neither does this look like a donkey at first glance. I'd recommend you to look more into how you build an animal before you build another one. Organic structures are quite difficult however so it takes some practice.
- The jumps are not that bad, though I'd still say for you to add more variety to keep it challenging and fun at all times. It's a bit boring to climb up a ladder, you'd rather do some jumps to make your way up.
- The length would be a bit too long for an easy map. This is mostly because you have a relatively big build. When having a bigger scale, the difficulty it'd fit would be more of a hard or above. When making an easier map, keep your build easy as well, make it small yet appealing and original.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.