Donorshop In Skyblock

Should therebe more items in the donorshop in skyblock?

• Yes, definitly.

• Nope,there are enough items.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JulianCuriere

Donator
Ratings
5 1
I cant even remember the last time something got added to the donorshop. As donators I think we should really get some innovation in that shop, some new items would be great! The prices and items are the same since 2 years atleast.
Some items can be the new Enderblocks or maybe some different spawners? Maybe make it a option to buy blaze spawners from the donorshop.

Anyway thanks for reading my meessage and i hope to speak to you guys soon!
Julian Curiere

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey JulianCuriere this is an awesome Idea !!! ((But it would be too much to buy blaze spawners since when the nether resets you can just silk them there.)) But everything else would be great. I think it would be awesome to add some new items in to the donor shop as well as the regular shop. :D

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
Good idea there isn't a whole lot in donor shop and it would be nice to have more things like quartz or different types of spawners

Molly Bell

Donator
Ratings
I cant even remember the last time something got added to the donorshop. As donators I think we should really get some innovation in that shop, some new items would be great! The prices and items are the same since 2 years atleast.
Some items can be the new Enderblocks or maybe some different spawners? Maybe make it a option to buy blaze spawners from the donorshop.

Anyway thanks for reading my meessage and i hope to speak to you guys soon!
Julian Curiere
Love it i agree