Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,349 83
You were banned for spamming disrespect towards Dacon via helpop.

Don’t spread false information. You ruined it for yourself by being immature and impatient... and are clearly continuing it by creating this post.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I have my freedom to speak against the establishment, and if you keep this shit up, i will get mana for all the violations and make sure EULA and (if needed) Mojang, get to know about all those rules Dacon has broken

So why don't you ss this too and send it to dacon, i . have my alt on mana discord, so i can see his garbo.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,349 83
You’re more than welcome to do that, but what you’re not welcome to do, is spam our forums with pointless threads, all because you’re throwing your toys out the pram over being banned.

You were about to be unbanned, and you went ahead and ruined it for yourself - no one else is to blame for your actions. You’re certainly not helping your case here either by admitting to evading a ban, making more disrespectful and pointless posts towards the owner, and overall being completely and utterly immature.

For these reasons, I will be closing this thread also. If you continue doing this, you will be warned yet again. If you’d like to discuss this reasonably and maturely, my discord is linked below and I’d be happy for you to rant it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.