Clese
VIP
Ratings
Creators: @ObamaGaming @TigerTwist @Dooble
Map Name: Doodler
/plot v ObamaGaming 2
Difficulty: Medium
1611634661161.png
Please note there is an easy landmine inside a hidden maze, if this is too easy to access and the judges believe it could be too easy to access, let me know, I'll remove it.

Last edited:

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Obama, Tiger, and Dooble,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ObamaGaming, TigerTwist, and Dooble,

I will be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This means that your map isn't accepted or rejected. There are parts of your map that are solid but also parts that could be fixed before being fully accepted. You have until March 1st to fix the needed changes or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps based around this app on the server.

The BUILD of your map is simple but accurate to the map.

The PARKOUR of your map is the main reason for it to be put into reviewing. The parkour was a bit to hard for the medium difficulty. The inside interior was extremely messy with most blocks just being added to bring variance to the parkour, Try to redesign the interior creating a better flowing and looking parkour. Other than that the parkour was enjoyable to play with little problems.

Thank you for taking the name to create this map, if you have any questions or have made the needed changes message me on discord at Elly#5555 so we can retest the map.
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ObamaGaming and TigerTwist,

Thank you for making the needed changes on your map! You map is now accepted, the parkour is very enjoyable while not looking messy.

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.