Twixxy

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
LimitedTwix
LimitedTwix
Patron+
Ratings
105 4
so hear me out, this probably has been suggested already but i feel like this could help us alot if we implement it. i find that the current drop protection is not safe enough for svas, we have seen with various players that they accidentally dropped protected items. Hell! even rebinding drop key to the other side of the keyboard because they are too afraid to drop their items. I think we should add an new option, a /drop command. This would almost guarentee the safety of the items you want protected, you can use /drop add/ remove to add or remove the item in your hand from the filter. and when it comes to when you want to drop a protected item you type /drop then a confirmation, something like /drop confirm just like the rebirth was last season, with a confirmation. total commands that would be on the list will be:
/drop
/drop add
/drop remove
/drop confirm

I think alot of people would appreciate a command like this.

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
+1 This would be great feature to add to the game to protect sva's and the carrot sword which at the moment has no drop protection

thisisreality

VIP+
ThisIsReality
ThisIsReality
VIP+
Ratings
I have had issues with this as well, however I think your idea is flawed. Sadly, I do not think there is a good fix to this problem. Most people, I think, would be lying if they say this has never happened to them before but some things, like this, is probably best left alone. Great idea though! Could definitely be implemented at some point, and I have hope that there is a solution that no one has thought of yet.